* Please note, that when entering Singapore the passport control officer has the right to demand a proof of departure from the country (return ticket) and deny entry in the absence there of.
* It is prohibited to apply for a new visa while still being in Singapore. It is necessary to state in the application form if you have a current visa to Singapore.
* In case of delays or refusal of a visa due to reasons beyond our control or due to incorrectly filled application form, the amount paid is not refundable, as the fee charged is for the processing of the application and is not based on the outcome of the application. Reasons for refusals are never given by the Department of Migration and Control of Singapore.
* The final decision on granting, the validity and multiplicity of the visa is made by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoint Authority. Similar to any visa to any other country, a Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
* All visitors on visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore. Visitors are also reminded that it is a punishable offence to overstay in Singapore beyond the number of days given.