Citizen of India located in Malaysia only can apply for Singapore visa and after Online Application submission; the applicant(s) will have to visit our Malaysia office with original Passport and Photo.
To apply for online Singapore visa, you will need to:
- Complete an online Application form for each applicant.
- Attach a scanned copy of the bio page of the passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the time of entry into Singapore. The passport must have a blank page for the stamp. For each child, a separate visa is issued regardless of whether the child has a separate passport or if endorsed in a parent’s passport, in which case you should attach a copy of the passport page with the child’s details, and specify the passport number of their parent, where the child is endorsed.
- Attach a color photograph for every applicant.
* A recent passport-sized color photograph to be taken within the last 3 months and must be taken against a white background.
* Photograph image must show the full face and without headgear.
* Photograph must not be smudged or be out of focus.
We will not be able to process your application if the above-mentioned documents/conditions are not met. We reserve the right to reject an application. The reason for rejection may not be disclosed.
01-04 Persons - USD70
It may be a Sedan Car or similar, which can accommodate up to 4 passengers plus 3 suitcases (20kg max) or 5 passengers plus hand luggage only. Any additional luggage will require a larger vehicle.
04-08 Persons - USD120
8 Seater Minibus or similar, which can accommodate up to 8 passengers plus 8 suitcases (20kg max). Any additional luggage will require a larger vehicle.
09-12 Persons USD150
12 Seater Minibus or similar, which can accommodate 12 passengers plus up to 12 suitcases (20kg max). Any additional luggage will require a larger vehicle.